We invite you to:
- Explore the field of education: need and purpose, map the network of the education in Lithuania
- Look for commonalities and set common principles
- Co-create community of practice (learn and practice one methodology so that
- everyone speaks the same language)
- Co-design a bigger event in Lithuanian for wider audience
How is it different from other forums and workshops?
- Individual dreams and goals → Collective knowledge and co-creation
- Problem focus (finding a solution to the problem) → Appreciative inquiry (discovering what already works well and how to do more of it)
- An expert knowing the answer → Participatory involvement and decision making
- Presentations and debates → Deep conversations that really matter
- Decision makers → Stakeholders representing all levels of the education community
- Expectations → Commitment
Art of Hosting
Art of Hosting is a global community of practitioners using integrated participative change processes, methods, maps, and planning tools to engage groups and teams in meaningful conversation, deliberate collaboration, and group-supported action for the common good.